Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scrapping Cents

Now, if you are like me- you love, love the look of those scallop edge papers...but hate the price. Especially cardstock...I never have the color I want, it is always so frustrating to me. Irene has the simplest solution...you are going to wonder why you never thought of it. I know I did!! Here is a tutorial for making your own scallop edge paper- on any paper, of any size...with any size scallop--without buying special tools! How cool is that?! Have fun!!

Scallop Edge tutorial

Scrapping Cents Sightings:

Target: Check out Target!! They are clearancing out the scrapping aisle, again. Great prices have been reported on MM page kits, Fiskars, Xyron and more. I also saw many boxes in the Dollar Spot area of mine, last week. Woo-hoo!!

Want to save a ton of money on magazines for Scrapping inspiration? Scrapbook News and Review has just published its 5th issue- and is packed with over 300 projects!! For 4.99 you get access to EVERY issue SNR has EVER published- for one month. All the projects, all the tutorials, all the tips and trick, all the great articles. This is one of the best scrapping mags on the market, and it is pennies a day. Take a look- you'll be blown away!!

Scrapbook News and Review

No comments: