Friday, August 8, 2008




Oh...My...Word! I swear to you, I have a new love! Today, I am showing you my first card for Apple Blossom Studios Stamps...the source of my new love affair. Now, I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that I am about to tell you how wonderful these stamps are, because that is what I am supposed to do. Well, you're right...and you're wrong! I am going to tell you how wonderful these stamps are- cause they are! These are the best acrylics I have worked with- and I have a large collection! They are thick, really deeply etched, cling like a dream...and are really nicely sized. The border stamps are actually 11 1/2 inches long- no repeating the patten needed. And, they stamp like a dream, too. And- no. I am not saying these things because I am supposed to- it really is true! I am in love with these stamps- try them and you will be too!!

Laugh by Anne House Supplies: Cardstock: Hobby Lobby; PP: K&Co, MME; Paper Studio; Embellishments: Fancy Pants Chipboard, Kaisercraft Pearls Stamps: Apple Blossom Studios, Studio G; Ink: Clearsnap, Versafine; Other: Straight Pin, button, thread, Zig Roller Pen

No comments: