Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scrapping Cents

This week, we are doing something a bit different--and totally fun!! We are a part of the Scrapbook News and Review Blog-o-log!! Yeah!! What is a blog-o-log? I show you a nifty project, and point you to the blog that provided the inspiration...too fun, eh?! And, when you are done checking out both blogs- be sure to visit SNR for 2 weeks of fun- tips, tricks, tutorials, blog-o-logs...a very special double issue premiering on Dec 6th...challenges, games, prizes- all leading to a full day crop on Dec 13th. Join us- it is going to be GREAT!!

OK- here's the fun... I have links to a couple of really, really cute embellishments tutorials. I love both of these, cause they are so flipping versatile!! The things you could make...and not pay tons of money for!!

Here is the first: Yo-Yo tutorial. I have seen these used all over the place, and have been dying to try them!! This looks easy enough even for me! Wouldn't they be cute as the heads of flowers?!

Felt Birdie Tutorial- this one includes a free template, too. She has this set up as an ornament- and, doggone they are cute! They would also look great on layouts and pages, though!! This is the blog I want to point you too, especially- I love, love her ideas- see the cute birdie ornament I made from her template?! Definitely pay her a visit!! Skip To My Lou

Photobucket

Be sure to stop back by here tomorrow- when I will show you how I ALTERED my Christmas tree- you won't want to miss it!!

Have fun!!

3 comments:

scrappinmomto2girls said...

Awesome links!!! I love the stuff that you find!!

Rleen said...

Anne thank you for sharing the tutorials. I used to make the yoyo, I made a center piece and a pillowcase out of that. It's so much fun to do, I love it but it's been a long time that I didn't do it. Hopefully I can make some again after christmas.

By the way I have something waiting for you in my blog. Please check it out, thank you!

Tami Bayer said...

Your altered tree is amazing. Wowza on making the whole thing with all the decorations. Thanks for the links.