Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scrapping Cents

I love, love making my own embellishments. Not only do you get the fun of making them, they are cheaper! And, I can usually get just what I want- an extra bonus. This week, I have a couple of tutorials that will help you be making your own flowers in a snap...and for pennies!!

This video shows how to make the Maya Road felt flowers...and I LOVE felt flowers!! I tried this- it is quick, easy, and they look so darn cute!!

Here's a tutorial for paper flowers. This a are a snap to...and if you use a 1" or slightly larger circle- you will be amazed at how much they look like Primas!! Too cool, huh?!

Scrapping Cents Sightings

Tuesday Morning: MM storage containers spotted for a great price. Also, MM Christmas ornament kits.

Dollar Tree: Alphabets that look exactly like AC Thickers spotted. Chipboard and vinyl.

No comments: