Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Scripture Challenge Card


Photobucket


This was the first week of the Scripture Challenge- yeah!! After waiting so long, it is great to finally get to it! The word for this week is: faith. I chose the verse: "If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all," Is7:9b God is talking through Isaiah to a king who had inquired of Him. tThe question was should I attack the enemy, and God said yes- but, if you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all. Roughly translated: If you do not believe you have won the victory- you HAVE NOT won the victory! I LOVE it!!

I used a jumbo playing card, and my DCWV Nana's Kids stack and chpboard. Threw in a couple of buttons, too. Fun!

2 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Love your card; esp the butterflies. Do you have journaling on the other side?

"Kreative Karma" said...

This so so soft and pretty Anne!