Sunday, January 27, 2008

Beauty

Photobucket

Well, I finally got this one done and posted- just as the new Challenge is about to be posted, lol! Busy week!

Anyway, the word for the week was beauty- and the moment I saw Karma's wonderful word art, I knew I had to use it...it is my life verse, after all!!

Verse:
"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
and to seek Him in His Temple,"
Ps 27:4

The Message says it this way: I'm asking God for one thing, and only one thing: to live with Him in His house my whole life long.
I'll contemplate His beauty,
I'll study at His feet."

(Praise God for the privalage of studying at the feet of the One who wrote the Book!! Wow- what an awesome thought! What and awesome Birthright!)

Materials:
Paper: American Crafts, DCWV TCS
Lace
Butterfly Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
brads: Spare Parts
Digital Element: Rhonna Ferrer

1 comment:

Patter Cross said...

This turned out just gorgeous! I love the B&W with the butterfly! Just amazing!