Sunday, May 24, 2009

Scrapping Cents

Ever wish you could go to a Stamp or Scrap Convention and not have the time or resources? What if I told you, you caould learn the same stuff at home, without spending any money? Cool, huh!! Well, there are soe incredible resources out there, that will help you do just that. This week, I am going to share a couple of my very favorite with you.

Technique Trail: This is an awesome blog, filled with tips, trick, and a ton- a literal ton of tutorials.

Stampin' Academy: this one has a bunch of videos, and ideas that will make you wonder: why didn't I think of that?!

Card Universe: This one is my favorite- of course. Do you know we have over 100 videos in our Video area...and we add to it weekly! We have a page of tutorials that will blow you away! And--it is just great fun and companionship, too!!

NOTE: This month's issue of Scrapbook News and Review just published--hurry on over and check it out!!

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

Thanks for the info, lady!! I am enjoying the May magazine!! Hope you are well and have a great holiday!!

-t