Sunday, January 25, 2009

Scrapping Cents

How about a freebie?  Who doesn't love a freebie, I ask you?!  I found the most incredible site for digital downloads.  There freebie section is packed with goodness.  Now, even if you are not a digital scrapper- I'm not- digi'd are great for photo ovrlays, journaling cards, paper for printing, etc.  I keep a whole folder on my drive, and when I am ready to scrap- it is ready for me!  My current favorite is overlays, BTW.  Just drop an edge around a photo, print- and you have an incredible look.  Want an example?  Take a look at the Say Cheese post a couple of days ago- this pictre has a great sparkle overlay...that I punched up even more using stickles. 

Digital Scrapbooking Place

Scrapping Cents Sightings:

Mike's:  Run, don't walk!  They have the coolest stuff in their dollar bins!!  Now- be warned- they are hiding them...look for an aisle called more for under $5...there is an entire section of nifty scrapping goodness.  I walked away with great shaped chip albums- circle and square scallops, star, heart, house and car shapes. Too cute!!  There were all kinds of embellishments, papers, etc. 

No comments: