Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Feet



Ever have one of those layouts you can NOT get to come together for you?  I hate that!  I looked at this layout and fussed over it for 3 weeks.  Yup- 3 weeks, before I got it to a point I liked.  The paper if Fancy Pants, and just so fun...I really wanted to play that up!  I added a ton of stickles, doodled, added things here and there...in the end, it was the flowers and butterfly that ended up being my final touch.   Ah...I love it when it finally comes together!!

This one is DT work for Scrapbook Express- the team is featuring Fancy Pants all month.  Be sure to stop by our gallery for more Fancy ideas!!

3 comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

wow--3 weeks--you go gurl--i go more than that sometimes--you are so amazing--thats why i left you an award on my blog--all you need to do is go get it and spread the love with your fellow bloggers--God keeps on blessing me so i want him to bless others as well---take care---remain blessed!!

liannallama said...

well, it was worth the effort because I think it turned out really cute!

Karen Lee said...

Darling layout!!!

hugs
xoxo