Sunday, July 20, 2008

Scrapping Cents




Saw this idea from ChiekoY and loved it!! Think of all the things you could use this for. As is, she uses it for stickers...but you could also store chipboard, rub ons, and so much more in these. Left taller, these boxes are perfect for storing pp- I know, I have some. Think about getting smaller boxes and stacking them on there sides (3 across x 3 up) to create units for smaller embellishments....oh, the possibilities!! They are so easy and fun to alter, too! Have fun!

Scrapping Cents Sightings:

BL: Fiskars is showing up in some BL's across the country- I have seen easy press stamp kits- complete with 4 stamp sets per kit for $20. Also some border punches from last season- $10.

2 comments:

Suz said...

I use these boxes all the time! I keep them taller and just cut a triangle off for my kit clubs and paper to be filed.

Great tip with these smaller ones. TFS

Joan said...

Wow! I love this idea! Wish I'd seen it before I spent so much on magazine holders!