Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanks Challenge

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is probably not suprising that the Challenge at Faithsisterslast week was Thanksgiving. My layout was a no-brainer! I could not be more thankful for my sister, Carrie!

Paper: MME Stack, Old World Stack- DCWV
Extra: HOTP Swirl stamp, Making Memories brads, Spare Parts Rhinestones, Creating Keepsakes rhinestone brad, silk flower

Paul had Barnabus, Peter had Mark. I am never really sure which of us is Peter or Paul- but I am sure of this: I thank my God daily for you!


Scripture: I thank my God in all rememberence of you, always offering prayer with joy," Phil 1:3-4a

Some of you may be new to my blog. If so, I want to take the chance to invite you over to Faithsisters. this is an awesome site- great group of encouraging, Godly women on the Message Boards, excellent Faithbooking resources- and the challenges are so fun! Come, take a look!

No comments: