Monday, November 26, 2007

A Handmade Tree

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Every year, I love to decorate the tree for Christmas. Everyone in my family knows, the day after Thanksgiving is 'Tree Day'...I love Christmas!! And, I have different sets of Christmas decorations- one year might be the snowman tree, while another year would be another tree. This year, I really wanted a tree that would celebrate Christ. I wanted a tree that would put Christ front and center as the true reason for the season. I truly prayed for a tree- and a season- that would glorify Him. I can't wait to show you the ideas He gave me. I am hoping, that you will share your ideas too. But, oh for that day, when we can share a great Family Christmas together, eh?

Keep watch...today is a teaser. In the days to come, I will share more of the tree, its parts and purposes. Tomorrow are Advent Ornaments. I can't wait.

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is so much fun! I am hoping my tree will be like this as well ( as soon as I can finish all of the trimmings!)

Theresa said...

What a great tree.

Molly said...

Oh, it's just gorgeous!

Michelle McVaney said...

beautiful Anne! You rock girl!