Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ribbons and Christmas

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got a new Cuttlebug- woohoo!! This thing is too cool! The funny thing is, I got my CraftRobo so I wouldn't have to get a manual diecut machine, lol! I just didn't think about the embossing/cardmaking thing, I guess. (And, I totally love my Robo!!)

Well, this card was all about playing with my new bug- each square has an embossed Christmas image. The white square has embossed the stylized word 'Christmas'- wish it showed better. The ribbons fulflled a challenge over are Daring Cardmakers to use ribbons on a card...and I love the little charm.

12 comments:

stampingbalou said...

Wow, this is a quite fantastic card. I love the way you´ve used your CB and the colours are just the traditional ones I like to see on Christmas times...

Michelle McVaney said...

You have been tagged! visit my blog for details:)

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh my godness, very nice Card. Great idea.

Andrea said...

Great card, love how you have used the embossing folders

Anne said...

Lovely card - the embossing is great, all the ribbon is very pretty, and I love the little charm, too!

Deb said...

I love the little charm too, the embossing looks fabulous, it is a gorgeous card!

Angelnorth said...

Great design - really nice use of the cBug folders. I love embossed texturing with those things, too!

Samm said...

Lovely! very pretty!

Samm
x

Lynne said...

Lovely card Anne.
Thanks for joining in the ribbon fun.

Paula said...

Love those ribbons on the spine really finish the card off perfectly.

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Anne, so fun and funky, a fantastic design!

Crafty Green Poet said...

very stylish, I love the embossed images.