Thursday, August 6, 2009

Purrfection




Is there anything as soothing as a kitty all snuggled in for a nap? I love it, just instantly relaxes me...or makes me completely jealous, lol. I made this layout for the Scrapbook News and REview Spring into Summer Event. While there is some great chipboard and patterned paper from our Sonsor- Cosmo Cricket...it was our other sponsor Prism that formed the bulk of this layout. I had never worked with Prism before, and since I am extremely picky about my cardstock texture, I was a ;little nervous to try them. Wow!! Was I ever suprised! This paper is an awesome weight, and has a great texture, too. The thing I liked most, though, was that you can turn it over and get a smooth side for stamping. Perfect!!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Nice!!!

Donnas Den said...

This layout oozes quality. I love it.

Donna