Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scrapping Cents




Anyone still out there- or have you all given up on me? I woud understand- I have been a baaaadddddd blogger! But, I have been very busy- and I can now tell you why. It's your tip this week, too- ready?

How would you like to go to a completely free stamping convention? We are talking completely free, top notch workshops, incredible manufacturers, prizes, ideas, ton- and I mean TONS of eye candy...and a chance to be seen by the manufacturers, too?! I am dead serious- and the travel and airfare is free, too- cause it's virtual, lol! That's right- SNR is hosting it's first Summer Stamping Wrokshop- and it is going to be IN-CRED-I-BLE!! I am not kidding- I know the plans, and I am bouncing excited.

OK- here's what you need to do- keep an eye here...I am going to get you a supply list and class schedule in the next couple of days. And then- plan to be at SNR next Saturday afternoon. Send the Hubby and the kiddos to the movie- the new Ice Age is out- they'll love it. It is going to be one truly awesome day!!

1 comment:

Lisamariemlt said...

it's Saturday night
and I wish I had of seen or paid attention to my email earlier
your free wonderful day at SNR was amazing from what I have seen
your classes are amazing
I'm still reading them
your games were fun
I've played a few
and your board rocks with involvement
now that I've found your blog I'm gonna visit often
and gonna bop in lots to SRN to see all the amazing eye candy layouts and fun things happening