Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Plane 'Ol Hi!



Today, I have a fun airplane card to share with you. I love the felt added to this for the cloud. What makes this fun, though, is the paper piecing.

I found this jet image as a color page on the web. Scaled it to 20% of normal size and printed it 3 times: Once on the gear paper from Cogsmo Cricket, once on the Red paper from Cogsmo, and once on regular white card. Now, a simple matter of cutting the pieces apart, assembling jigsaw style, and I have a fun, multi dimensional card! I would encourage all of you to go looking for 'digital stamps' in the thousands of free color pages available on the net. For more on hybrid card making, check out the March issue of Scrapbook News and Review coming out March 21st. We have an entire article of ideas in the card section!!

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful! Love the use of felt for the clouds. Super fun card.