Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scrapping Cents

This is the most incredible...brilliant idea. I saw it, I had to share!! I found it on Jennifer McGuire's blog. It was sent in from Jess:

Great tip on clear stamp storage:"I'm not an organizing guru but...I also store my clear stamps in a binder just like yours. I can't afford to go out and buy page protectors that have different sized inner compartments. I made mine with the sewing machine. I sew a zizag stitch either splitting the plain old 8 1/2 X 11 page protector in 1/2 or in 1/4. Then I use a pair of sharp scissors to open up the lower compartments. It works great." - Jess

Doing this, you could also modify sheets to store your manual dies- like qk and Cuttlebug. You could make your own sticker and Chipboard storage. You could even make a customized sheet set for your journal spots! I LOVE it!!

No comments: