Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WOO-HOOOO!!!!!


I am so excited, I simply had to share my news....I have made the design team over at Scrapbook Express. YEAH!! This is a great online store, featuring the latest and greatest in the scrapping world- at REALLY nice prices. I also liked the fact that she has really reasonable sipping rates- a flat 5.95, with over 75$ shipping free. Now, that's not bad! There is also an active and very friendly board filled with fun, challenges, advice, and games. Come take a look!

Anyway, the new team is named Expressive Divas...which made Carrie laugh. She swears I've been a diva for years, this just made it official. Too Funny! This is an incredible group of talented ladies, and I am so honored to have been chosen. Oh, I cannot wait to get started!

1 comment:

All That Chit Chat said...

Yay for you! Well deserved. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!