Thursday, April 3, 2008

The GREAT Aunts

Photobucket

This week's challenge at Faithsister's is religious heritage. This is a great topic- I hope everyone jumps in and gives this one a try!! (On a side note, this was my submission for the My Sketch World DT Call).

Journaling: Grandma Furber's mother was one of four sisters- what an amazing group of women! Of these four women, 3 went on the mission field in extremely 'forward' positions. One of these women went to Africa, one to South America, and Bernice spent 35 years working in India with the 'least of these'. What an inspiration these women have been to me, years after they have gone home to be with Jesus. May I obey, as they did. May I serve, as they did. And, oh, may I not forget their Godly example!


Materials:
Paper: Making Memories, Deja Views, Bo Bunny
Buttons, Chip: Making Memories
Flowers: Prima, silk
Pearls: Crystalized Stickers
Digital: Rhonna Ferrer, web clipart
Brad, chip: Spare Parts
Letters: Basic Grey
Ribbon: Offray
Misc: Lace, staple, DMC Floss, ink

No comments: