Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scrapping Cents


My favorite tip this week was sent in by Chelsea Van Tol. She had a wonderful way to stretch your alphabets....use the backing paper. Basically, you add glue to the backer paper that your sticker alphabets- or self stick chipboard- comes on, then glitter over that---instant glitter alpha. Gotta love it! This would also work with flocking, too. Chelsea has detailed instructions on her blog. Thanks, Chelsea, for sending in that great tip!! Come on, everybody...send in those tips!! Together, we can beat the economy, lol!

Scrapping Cents Sightings:

Walmart: Various Supercenters around the nation are clearancing out, prepping for Martha Stewart goods.

Dollar Tree: New chipboard Embellishments sighted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a couple ideas on my blog for using packaging to make mini-books. One is clear and one is made from a Basic Grey collection sheet. I also have a tutorial posted for making your own bracket journal boxes :)

Thanks for the tips!

Kentuckianna said...

You have an amazing gallery of work.
I, too, am a Christian. Do you know any of Gardner family that attended Ozark Christian College?

Rita from Kentucky

Melanie said...

Hello Mo. from kansas! :o) You have a beautiful blog! I am also a cardmaker and scrapper! I discovered your blog this morning through "All Things Scrapbooking.com" Very nice!!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Thanks for the tips. Beautiful blog. I too am a Christian with your same interests. I found your blog link at scrapjazz.